Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day One with my blogging

Well, here goes. Joe Gunn of the Mighty NF Endurance Team got me started.

For now all that I want to say is: life is (in large part) what you make it and also how you pray about it. For me the challenge of living with deafness (I have NF 2) and doing something about it is a part of my every day. Challenge though awaits all of us; it just comes in different forms.
In life (and I hope this brings smiles) there are adventures to seek, obstacles to overcome, dreams to fulfill, a world to change .... and perhaps most important of all: people to love.

The future is in your hands and in your prayers ... and if you are a member of the NF Endurance Team in your hearts and legs as well!

4 comments:

  1. Cool Bob! I am glad to see you on here! I have been a blogger since 2005. Another friend with NF2 (from Tampa, Florida) suggested it to me. At the time I was having a very bad time with NF2 adjusting to many side effects unanticipated and my new deafness. I had a very difficult time remembering also so the blogging was a good way for me to keep track of how things were going and to also keep my husband and family informed.
    It has evolved over the years into a sort of inspirational blog but I still keep NF2 on topic and have lots of links and resources about it.

    I look forward to reading what you are willing to share! Great first post by the way and profile picture.! And yes, it brought me a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the new posts!? Get on it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the message on my blog! Can't wait to see the big team in yellow in October :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LUCK!

    http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?picid=838514_17237979&pid=2134397&scid=418&

    VOTE FOR ME! Press the green button!

    ReplyDelete